DELISH! Thanksgiving addition


Welcome back Brunchies! It’s Vanessa here! 
We hope you all had an amazing Thanksgiving weekend with your families! 

This week we really got down with delish! 
Delish has countless recipes to choose from. I needed something quick and easy for an appetizer. Friday at work we had a food day but I didn’t want to make anything complicated because of Thanksgiving. While my sweet potato casserole was in the oven for Thanksgiving,  I was able to whip up this amazing Caramel Apple Cheese Ball.
 Earlier in the week Amanda was looking for appetizers herself and sent this to me because I’m known to make tasty appetizers a few of them are cheese balls.
 This recipe only calls for a handful of ingredients and is super easy to follow. 
What I enjoyed most about this cheese ball was that it wasn’t too sweet and the pecans gave it a nice crunch. I used the suggested Ritz crackers and those gave a nice salty touch. I would for sure make this again!


Next up was a little brunching at home. I was trying to decide what to do since the weather is not great out. I had bread and tortillas to use up. So I decided to stay in and make Loaded Breakfast Quesadillas by you guessed it Delish! For this dish you could follow the recipe exactly or switch it up a little bit all depending on your pallet or what you have on hand. I switched it
up a bit because I didn’t have bacon (nor do I eat pork, I know I know who doesn’t like bacon...me sorry folks) BUT I had turkey sausage on hand which worked just as well!
Delish makes all their recipes so easy to follow and by watching the video I learned a tip! When you need to flip the quesadilla the video shows a great way I never thought of doing. This is a great technique I’ll be using for now on.
All my delish recipes I made over the holiday weekend were a hit and turned out great! I highly suggest you follow the link and give these a shot for yourself!


Hey Brunchies Amanda here! I also made several delish recipes and I’d love to share my feedback with you all!
First up, I made this terrific little appetizer by delish...cranberry topped, Brie cheese crescent bites. This was such an easy recipe to follow with a few simple ingredients. I also recently learned that Aldi’s sells a small wheel of cheese for 2.99! This is the cheapest I’ve found good quality Brie around the ROC. These little bites took 20 minutes and were a huge hit with my family while we all waited for dinner to be ready. Next up I made this AMAZING pumpkin pie dip! It took 5 minutes to make and the flavor was so great. I paired these with cinnamon flavored cookies and everyone devoured it! I will definitely make both of these again.
Lastly but certainly not least! We here at brunch lifestyle are huge  F.R.I.E.N.D.S. fans! So we  took our yummy thankgiving left overs and made Monica’s famous left over sandwich WITH a moist maker!  All I can say is that this recipe is NOT just a novelty, it is so damn good! I could barley breathe in between bites because I couldn’t wait for more! I totally understand now why Ross was so possessive over “MY SANDWHICH!!!!” Haha it was the best!

So basically make all these recipes because we surprised even ourselves with how amazing and simple these recipes were!
Until next time Brunchies!!!!!

Xoxo,
Vanessa and Amanda!



Comments