Schutts and Delish treat!





Welcome back Brunchies!
Happy Halloween!


As we begin to wrap up the Halloween season, we decided to share a local favorite that is a must try!


Vanessa went to Schutts cider mill in Webster where she grew up.  Here is her take on what they have to offer, along with another AMAZING couple of Delish themed recipes.

Schutts cider mill is a staple here in Webster.
This location has been in business since 1918 started by Paul “Great Grandpa” Schutt. Each year they make thousands of delicious fried cakes and cider. They are defiantly a busy spot to go to but well worth the wait! Their cider is my all time favorite!

Growing up each year my family and I would stop by Schutts for fried cakes and a gallon of cider (and I still do). When I was a kid we would trick or treat around my grandparents neighborhood since we lived in an apartment. My grandma would make sure to get the cider and fried cakes for us all to share. This is one of my favorite traditions in my family and hope to continue it on. This is a place that is near and dear to my heart, and I hope all of you can take my feedback and go to Schutts for a new Holiday tradition for your own family!


NOW LETS GET DOWN WITH DELISH!

Next up for our Halloween edition two desserts by Delish. I had planned to make Snickers cheese ball but didn’t come out as planned. Turned into more of a dip but it still tastes delicious! I bought graham crackers to go with it but you could dip apples with it as well! All my coworkers have been devouring it! Even though it didn’t come out as planned still just as enjoyable!

 I also made dirt pudding. One of my boyfriends favorite desserts. You can make this really any holiday. This one is super easy to make too and you can make it fun with different toppings to add on top! Its always a crowd favorite and so DELISH!

Until next week brunchies!
Let the holiday season begin!
xoxo









Comments