Vermont Adventures!


Welcome back brunchies!

This past week Vanessa took a getaway to Vermont with her boyfriend Matt and she wanted to share a little bit about her trip, so this way if any of you are ever vacationing and need a spot to visit, brunch life style has got your back!

While spending a few days in Vermont I of course wanted to find a good breakfast place. At the Airbnb I stayed in they had a menu for Maple Sugar and Vermont Spice. This little spot is located in the town of Rutland Vermont.  From an appearance stand point looking at the outside it didn't really have anything that stood out to me. However they proved that first impression wrong by being voted Rutland Herald- breakfast winners since 2013. Once we tried the food we immediately could see why.


We both ordered a coffee to start. This coffee wasn’t your average diner coffee. It actually tasted like I made it right at home, fresh with a great flavor.
I ordered the stack of Buttermilk pancakes and Matt ordered the biscuits/gravy with a poached egg and home fries.
The pancakes we nice and fluffy that came with whipped butter and Vermont maple syrup. 
 The biscuits and gravy in Matt’s words were “very good”. I did try the home fries because I’m a sucker for any kind of potatoes. Besides needing a little extra salt they were very good. I could tell he enjoyed his meal without many words because when I was about halfway through with my pancakes I noticed he wiped his plate clean!

From the fast service to the tasty food I wish I could come back again sooner!
If you’re ever in Vermont I highly recommend trying this place out!


SO happy that Vanessa and Matt had an amazing vacay! Keep an eye out this week for another "Getting down with Delish" article, we have more fun recipes to share!
 Also please don't forget to save the date for the event supporting our friend Paul during his Kidney transplant journey next Friday night 9/27!

Thanks all!
xoxo








Comments