Mad Hatter


Welcome back Brunchies!
Vanessa here with another fun spot!
The Mad Hatter restaurant and bakery is a very cute and whimsical brunch place, think Alice and Wonderland (hence the name).  They are located on Goodman St. They serve breakfast and lunch from 7-3 daily. When I went on a Sunday they were quite busy around 10 am however we didn’t have long to wait until the yummy experience began! 
When you walk in the door the first thing you see is a display of oversized baked goods! The cinnamon rolls were bigger then my head!!
We were greeted right as we sat down with a pitcher of cucumber water (my favorite!). I started my experience with an Italian toasted macaroon coffee. They have a new flavor of fresh coffee daily. 
The Mad Hatter is known for their benedicts so of course I had to try one! I got the HATTERS – which is a House-made cheddar cheese biscuit, applewood-smoked bacon, black beans, & their signature spicy salsa hollandaise sauce. Wow this one was delicious!! 
I ended up switching out the bacon for avocado which gave it a good creamy texture! Next up we have a short stack of pancakes ordered by my friend Allison. She said they were perfectly fluffy and not too sweet and that she would definitely order those again. Lastly my mom got the HATTER’S WAY which is red potatoes smothered in their British herb gravy, topped with sautéed onions, & applewood smoked bacon.
There were so many other things on the menu I wanted to try so I cannot wait to come back!
Between the fun atmosphere and deliciously unique menu, Mad Hatter is a must try Rochester,NY spot! 
Until next week! 
Xoxo






Comments