Cafe 35 and Delish for the win



Welcome back Brunchies!!!


This week Vanessa hit up Cafe 35, Located off Jefferson Rd in Henrietta near the south Towne plaza. This cafe is so cute! As soon as you walk in you notice the different seating areas which all represent places in Turkey, the owners home country.

What I ordered today was a frappe and a Belgium waffle. You could go for a regular waffle or the taco waffle, I chose a regular Belgium waffle. For your waffle you can choose between Nutella or peanut butter and whatever other toppings you would like. I chose Nutella with strawberries, bananas, sprinkles, and whipped cream. My drink and food were brought right to me which was nice I didn’t have to wait around and bring my stuff to a table myself.

In addition to the great waffles they make, their menu has traditional Turkish foods to choose from as well! I will definitely try something more traditional next time like the Sahanda Yumwrta which is eggs on the pan with cheese or Turkish bagel plate.
Aside from breakfast they serve lunch, dinner, and dessert as well!
This was a great find, and I recommend you stop in and give it a try while you chip away at some of that Christmas shopping this season in the South town plaza!



Onto Getting down with Delish!

As you all know Delish has everything from breakfast to desserts and everything in between!
 I’ve been finding a ton of dinners by them lately that I’ve wanted to try.
Tonight I made the Sheet Pan Quesadilla. I’ve made this once before and it was an instant hit! Matt, my boyfriend was excited to have this again and said it’s a favorite of his now. This is a pretty easy dish to make with few ingredients needed. Following their recipe makes it even easier, starting by preheating they oven, then to chopping and cooking the peppers and onions, then browning the beef. After that you lay the tortillas on the pan spread out the mixture fold it up. Then you put another baking pan on top for added pressure on the quesadilla. When it’s done and you’re cutting into the giant quesadilla the smell is mouth watering!
*One tip* for my sheet pans I typically use foil so I don’t have to wash them each time I use the pans. If you’re like me I recommend spraying with oil before placing the tortillas down because the first time I made this the tortillas stuck to the foil.
After Vanessa made this dish I had to take a stab at it myself. I have to say what an easy meal to make after a long day of work! I loved it and was so excited to eat my left overs the next day. I love recipes like this. Little prep work and amazing flavors. You can follow the recipe exactly or be creative and spice it up however you want.

Well that's all we have for ya this week brunchies! Stay tuned for the next few weeks of Holiday treats and recipes!
xoxo










Comments