Root 31 cafe and Eatery

Welcome back brunchies!

Another week another and another hot spot to try!
This week I was out in Pittsford Plaza running some errands and decided to stop into Root 31 café & eatery. I've been here for dinner before and had a great experience so I decided breakfast was in order for this visit. Side note* They do stop serving cooked breakfast at 11am on weekdays.

I ordered an everything bagel toasted and had a fresh cup of coffee. This location is so cute! Its very clean and inviting. Their menu is huge with my options for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
My food came out very quickly and everything tasted delicious. I later chatted with Vanessa about my experience and told her it was a must try...So here are some of her thoughts!



Root 31 café & eatery has become a new favorite of mine. After Amanda stopped by on her day off from work I knew I had to stop in as well. I’m so glad that I did! The wrap and latte I ordered is a new favorite for sure.
Today I had a vanilla iced latte and a breakfast veggie wrap.
The latte fulfilled my cravings even after finishing it I wished that I had more. This breakfast veggie wrap was one the best things I’ve tried to date. The wrap itself was a corn jalapeño, with cheddar cheese, stuffed with a ton of veggies that consisted of spinach, zucchini, peppers and onions, and quinoa. They also must’ve put the wrap on a hot flattop because it didn’t fall apart at all.
I really cannot say enough good things about Root 31 I cannot wait to go back and try something else.

We always love finding little coffee shops and hidden gems to visit. This one exceeded both of our expectations! Next time your shopping around Pittsford plaza we'd highly recommend giving this place a visit!

Head back later this week for an update on Paul and his transplant journey as he had his surgery yesterday!!!

until next week!
xoxo




Comments