Fairpour and The Village Bakery

Welcome back Brunchies!!! 

Fairpour and the Village Bakery Eastview were this weeks brunch picks.

Fairpour is a hidden gem located in...you guessed it Fairport! Right off Main Street along the Erie Canal. I was in bit of a hurry when I stopped in, luckily their service was speedy! They had options of pastries or muffins ready to go. I ordered a cherry danish and a vanilla bean iced latte. The danish was nice and flaky (mouth watering) and the latte was so good it left me wanting to order another one. I will definitely be back to try out their other menu items for sure. Its the perfect spot for a coffee date with a friend or if your on the go running errands like me!
Next up!!
Village Bakery is a unique spot. They have a few locations around Rochester. The one I went too was located at the East View mall. They have everything from breakfast to lunch options and also have delicious pastries. Today I got an iced cafe caramel and the Alex, which is an open faced breakfast sandwich topped with goat cheese/pesto spread, arugula, and scrambled eggs on multi grain bread. Everything was delicious and this will continue to be a go to spot for me.
I can’t wait to go back to both of these places and try something new!

Stay tuned for next week, a birthday themed brunch celebration!
Until then brunchies
xoxo



Comments