Locals Only

Hey Brunchies!!!!!! 

This past week we got to visit Locals only located on Alexander street in downtown Rochester! 
This spot has been on our list for quite sometime and it definitely lived up to the hype! 

We started out with cereal cocktails, a Reece’s peanut butter one which was rum based, and a Oreo cereal one which was vodka based. All I can say is WOW! They were so delicious that I had to push my drink away from me so I’d have some with my meal! 

On the table today was a crab toast which has lump crab and crispy onions and a avocado toast topped with an egg and balsamic, both were on a marble rye bread.
They were really so delicious. All the flavors were on point in these dishes. I honestly cannot wait to come back and try something else on the menu! 

Locals only has easily been one of my favorite brunch experiences to date! 
If you haven’t tried it yet you most definitely should. 
Until next week Brunchies! 
Xoxo 






Comments