Honeoye Falls Distillery

Welcome back brunchies! We've got a good one for you today!

This weeks adventures took us to the very popular, Honeoye Falls Distillery. This is easily one of my(Vanessa) favorite brunch spots around Rochester. I first discovered this place while scrolling through Facebook a few years ago and it has been a go to spot ever since!
This past Sunday I visited the Distillery with two of my best friends and our significant others. Upon arrival its impossible not to notice that ambiance. It has a rustic feel to the inside, giving off such comfortable vibes.
One of the main attractions that the Honeoye Falls Distillery is known for is their bottomless brunch. Your given a choice of brunch beverages, which you can mix and match. This includes unlimited mimosas, Bloody Marys, and screwdrivers (bartenders choice screwdriver). Also included is a small plate appetizer along with a main entrée. The cost of this experience is $32.95 and well worth it.
 They do change their menu seasonally. However no matter what season you come, you are in for a treat!
To start our experience we got mimosas all around, because how can you not!?
 For myself, I ordered the jalapeño hush puppies and shrimp tacos. The hush puppies came with this honey butter and I have to say that it is to die for! For my main dish I ordered a personal favorite the fried shrimp tacos and they did not disappoint.
As for the rest of the table, they ordered their small plates including the churros, fried green tomatoes, and fried calamari. Everything was delicious! Then it was time for the main event! The entrees arrived at the table including buttermilk fried chicken and waffles, a few eggs Benedict, and andouille hash.
Not a bad thing could be said for anything we ordered today. For my friends it was their first visit to the Honeoye Falls Distillery. They had high expectations from what I had told them about my previous experiences and it definitely lived up to the hype!
This is one brunch spot that I could never get sick of.
 Highly recommend this restaurant! 
FYI get there early because they get very busy for brunch.
 Until next time brunchies!
xoxo














Comments