New Roots Coffee house

Happy 4th of July brunchies!!
This past week my (Amanda) adventures have taken me too New Roots Coffeehouse located on Long Pond road in Greece right across from the mall. We first discovered this place driving home one day and decided that we had to come back and try it out. When my fiancé and I first walked in we both felt like this was such a calm environment. There motto is positivity and it shows! The walls are covered in décor promoting positive vibes and other fun sayings.



On the menu today was a frozen chocolate chai latte and a iced caramel latte. Both drinks were so delicious! I love a good frozen chai and I think this will be a go to drink spot for me from now on. I also indulged in a bacon, egg and cheese on a bagel which was so great!
The service and atmosphere were spot on! We enjoyed ourselves out on the gorgeous patio after we received our drinks. It was such a great experience overall.



The only thing that was kind of sad is that this super cool coffee house had a giant Starbucks in its back yard! Now don't get me wrong I love a good peppermint mocha around the Holidays as much as the next girl, but lets make an effort to support our local businesses!  



New Roots is unique, positive and fun! Id recommend a visit for sure!

Have a great Holiday everyone! Until next week!!
xoxo



Comments

  1. We just tried it and I agree with everything you said about it. Great review!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment