Heron Hill


Hey there brunchies!!!
Who's ready for a mid-week pick me up!?
We are back to talk about the most amazing brunch at Heron Hill. Absolutely incredible is really all I, (Amanda) can say about this experience. Heron Hill, is one the many wineries located right on Keuka lake. After a stressful work week, my Fiancé and I took a day trip to Keuka to relax. The best way to start out a day of decompressing is of course brunch!
I have visited Heron Hill on wine tours in the past, and have always wanted to come back to try their restaurant the Blue Heron Café.
As soon as I stepped out of the car I instantly felt this calmness in the air. We walked up to the café where we were greeted by a hostess who sat us right away. We ate out on the terrace with the most incredible views. The energy there was so incredible. There was this respect amongst all the guests who were dining. Everyone was very quiet enjoying the view, their meals and the live band who was playing subtly in the background! It was so relaxing.
On the menu today was a tasty mimosa, a yogurt parfait and a egg hash. The presentation of all the food was so great and exceeded all my expectations. The egg hash came in a small skillet, on a cutting board and included  peppers/onions, bacon and a side of toast. Everything was cooked perfectly and had excellent flavor. The parfait I ordered was the biggest surprise! It came in a larger glass container layered to look like a traditional English trifle. The fruit was very fresh, and the granola throughout the dish was home made.
We came for the view, but stayed for the absolutely phenomenal food. Their prices were also very fair.
This was probably one of the best brunch experiences that I have had to date. After we dined we head into the winery to do a tasting. We then spent the rest of the day heading to different wineries along Keuka Lake to soak in some more sun and enjoy some wine. It was the absolute perfect date for those of you looking for a fun day trip, Keuka lake wine country is where its at!

I highly recommend Heron Hill and I will 100% be back for another experience!

Until next week!
xoxo




Comments