Heintzelman's BBQ Pit and The Waffle Factory

Hi Brunchies!

This week I (Vanessa) made two stops Heintzelman’s BBQ Pit and The Waffle Factory.
Heintzelman’s is located off of 104 in Ontario, they opened back in 2016. They have their store front and they also offer catering. They have an all-day breakfast menu along with their lunch and dinner menus. When we arrived we got sat right away and our server brought over some cornbread. The cornbread was moist and delicious, one of my favorite things about BBQ places. I ordered the Pit Style Hash which is brisket or prime rib mixed with home fries, peppers, and onions topped with cheese and two eggs any style, and toast. I got mine with brisket and it was cooked perfectly tender and everything else on the plate just as delicious. I can’t wait to go back and try some of their famous barbecue!
Tuesday morning, I stopped by The Waffle Factory located off 250 in the Village of Webster. I have been here a few other times before. I like trying something new each time I go and let me tell you they never disappoint. They have everything from waffles, eggs and breakfast meats, to ice cream to their newest addition smoothie bowls. This time I tried the S’Mores (#9) and my grandma tried the Cocotella (#35). The S’Mores waffle is topped with Hershey’s, graham crumb, and marshmallow tasted just like you were sitting at a campfire! The Cocotella was topped with Nutella and coconut flakes. We both enjoyed ours very much. My grandma can’t wait to bring her friends there!




Until next week!
Xoxo











Comments