Frog Pond

It’s a new week Brunchies! With new weeks come with new brunch spots!!

This past weekend I (Vanessa) went to the Frog Pond on Park Ave with a few of my girlfriends. I was expecting to have to wait but they had a few tables open, so we got sat right away! Throughout our visit we had great service. From the moment we sat down they asked what we would like to drink.
To start us off we got mimosas and coffee. The mimosas we got were the Sunrise and Sunset. For those who are wondering what the difference is between the two mimosas the Sunrise is oj, cranberry, and champagne and the Sunset is grapefruit and champagne (yum right?!).
We all got something different to eat I got the chocolate chip pancakes which had the perfect amount of chocolate chips and were nice and fluffy (as pancakes should be), Alexa got the John Wayne omelet, Brandie got the Southwest Burrito, and Carla got the Turquoise Trail omelet. Carla gave me some feedback “-I liked that the omelet was filled with an ample amount of guac and sour cream.
- the veggies in the omelet weren't small at all, they were big enough but didn’t overpower the dish.
-I'm usually disappointed in omelets, but I was impressed with this one!
- highly recommended for fellow diabetics!”
Overall all of us had a great experience and can’t wait to go back!

Until next week!! Xoxo








Comments