80 W

Hello Brunchies!!




Sunday brunch this week was a special one! Me (Amanda) and my fabulous future bridesmaids took our love of brunching over to 80 W, located off of East Avenue right next to Wall street. 

I browsed the menu and pictures online before coming in and I have to say this place did not disappoint! The atmosphere was very classy with an upscale vibe but still very affordable. 

I indulged in an avocado toast with fresh strawberries, burrata cheese and a drizzle of balsamic. It was incredible! In fact, as I type this up my mouth is watering for it all over again! 

The rest of the table had a create your own egg bowl, they all mix and matched their different meats and veggies. The portions were the perfect size, everyone really seemed to enjoy their meals. 

To drink we all had these amazing passion fruit mimosas, they were freshly squeezed and dressed with a mint leaf. The infusion of mint really was the best touch. I’m going to be putting mint in my mimosas from now on! 

Our server was friendly and really made our 1st visit to 80 W a memorable one! He explained the menu and was incredibly attentive.  He even gave us a tour of the restaurant and showed us their upstairs party area.

This was an incredible experience. I will definitely be returning soon! Especially now that its almost summer time, their outdoor patio will be a great spot to kick back and enjoy. 

Until next time Brunchies! 

xoxo 






Comments